- How to find email addresses from a domain?
- How to filter the domain search results by job function?
- How to filter the generic and professional emails?
- How can I add a lead to a list?
- How to do Bulk Search?
- How to do Advanced Search?
- How to do CRM integration?
- How to save leads from TRGTR Chrome Extension?
- How to download email addresses?
- What are the details available in the downloaded file?
- How to find the source of an email address displayed in TRGTR results?
How to find email addresses from a domain?
With TRGTR DomainSearch, you can easily find email addresses associated with a single domain name (e.g. apple.com). To find the email addresses for a domain, type in or copy/paste the domain name into the input box located in the search page. TRGTR will automatically find all the available email addresses associated with it together the following information (wherever available):
- Full name
- Job title
- Telephone number
- Company Name
- LinkedIn profile
- Twitter profile
Click on the name of the prospective contact from the results to view the full profile which will be displayed as below:
How to filter the domain search results by job function?
From the displayed domain search results, find contacts according to specific job function by typing in the role (e.g. accounting, director, manager). As you start typing the role, relevant job roles will be auto-suggested from which you can select the desired functional group.
How to filter the generic and professional emails?
By toggling the ON or OFF buttons below the Job Function filter, you can filter professional or role based email addresses. Professional email addresses are referred to specific persons from the organization (like firstname.lastname@example.org). Role-based email addresses are addresses like contact@ or support@ which does not address a specific person.
How can I add a lead to a list?
Leads can be saved directly from the search results. Every email provided by TRGTR has an “Add to List” link next to it with an SYMBOL
- To add a lead from the search results to a list
, click on the . The lead will be added to the current list that is displayed on the top right corner below the search and filter boxes.
- Every new account will have a default list named “My List” which is displayed on the top right corner below the search and filter boxes. By clicking on the List name (e.g. “My List”), you can either create a new list or switch to another list if you have created one already. Your current List name is the one displayed on the top right corner below the search and filter boxes.
- To view the added contacts on a list, click on “Lists” on the top menu where all the available Lists are displayed on the left panel with the recent List on the top. When you click on the List name, the leads are displayed on the right panel.
- On the Lists page, there are options to Export your list or connect to a CRM service. Currently TRGTR supports Salesforce, Hubspot, Insightly, Pipedrive and Zoho CRM. This page also has the option for individual and bulk validation of the email addresses in the list.
- Move lead(s) from one list to another by clicking the “List” first and then select the lead(s) to be moved. Select the target List from “Move to List” drop-down menu and click “Move”.
How to do Bulk Search?
Bulk Search is the function where you could upload a list of domain names with which you find the email addresses of all those domains in the list. Bulk task can be done only for domain searches. When you perform a Bulk task, there will be an indication on the number or COINS needed to process a .CSV or .TXT file based on the previous criteria.
- From the top menu, click on “Bulk Tasks” and select “Bulk Search”. Click on “Create New” and provide a name for the list.
- Either enter the list of domain names (one domain name per line) or upload a .CSV or .TXTfile with the domain names.
- Select the email type if you wish to restrict only to Professional or Role-based email ids. Also, enter the number of email results you wish to access per domain.
- Click “Create” to generate Bulk Search result from where you can export your list. The Bulk Search will not consume any COINS — only the export of the list will cost you COINS which is displayed on the export window.
How to do Advanced Search?
Select “Advanced Search” to search by Industry (e.g. Automobiles, Biotechnology, Telecom). Select from over 300 industries ranging from Aerospace to Wholesale across the world.
The Advanced Search also allows you to search by Job Function — across 64 job functions from C-Level to non-managerial positions like Accounts Executive. Search for the specific functional category for finding the contacts who share similar job functions.
Similarly, Advanced Search is also equipped to search by Countries (e.g. USA). When you type in country search, all the contacts from that country is displayed in the result.
These specific Advanced Search functions can also work as filters between each other. For example, if you want to find Chief Executive Officers within the USA, search USA on the Country Search first. Once the results are displayed, you search “Chief Executive Officer” or vice-versa.
How to do CRM integration?
To get started with CRM integration, make sure you already have a list with all the leads you will need to export. Select the list you wish to export on the List page and click on “Connect to a Service” on the upper right side of the page. The page will lead you to the different CRM integrations we offer. Enter the API Key of the respective service (Hubspot, Pipedrive, Insightly and Zoho) and click “Submit”. Your list will be automatically synced to the service. For Salesforce you are required to login with your “username” and “password”.
How to save leads from TRGTR Chrome Extension?
Please add TRGTR Chrome Extension to your Chrome browser. Whenever you browse through a domain, TRGTR Chrome extension will display all available email and other contact details of that website from our database. By clicking “+ Create New” button next to each contact, you will be able to add the contacts to your list directly from the browser.
How to download email addresses?
Except for the Welcome Plan, the contact data for all other Plans can be downloaded as .CSV files by clicking on the “Export” button. The Welcome Plan allows you to Copy and Paste the results.
What are the details available in the downloaded file?
The .CSV file with the email addresses generated by TRGTR can contain several fields as per availability.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Company Name
- Company Size
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Postal Code
- LinkedIn URL
- Twitter Handle
- Date of Creation
- Email Validation Status
- Last Updated
How to find the source of an email address displayed in TRGTR results?
#insert the image of expanded state of the list of sources from the first image Click on the arrow next to the number of available sources to expand them. The list displays the specific page where TRGTR found that email address, and the date we have accessed/verified that information.